Thursday, June 9, 2011

September 9, 1996 • Dreams

Dream of Sep. 6 night,


In this T is a man sometimes and herself sometimes. In olden days with castles etc.


He and I decide to go out and away for a while.

I'm in my black satin nightgown and I don't remember what he's in.

I take an open carriage with 2 Shetland ponies or those big horses with lots of hair on the fetlocks! The horses are tan.

We ride for 4 hours as he later tells me and stop at a farm of some kind. Not the farm itself but the fields. The field next to the road has low shrubs.

Here He turns into T and T takes off a bikini kind of thing and has underwear underneath.

Now we crawl through the bushes and T becomes Him again.

We, for some reason, have to hide under the bushes laying down. I push Him to go to the adjacent field with the trees, apple, and hide over there.

When we left we went with the unspoken intention of romance and somewhere in the shrubs it hit me that I wouldn't let it go any further than kisses and caresses but I didn't voice this.


"...a tan dog comes over and doesn't bark at me but makes metallic sounds at me..."


While we are in between the shrubs and the tress a tan dog comes over and doesn't bark at me but makes metallic sounds at me and then barks at Him.

The owners of the fields come over and their open carriage with 2 tan Shetland horses and somehow He gives the farmers 2 dice-like things used for telling fortunes because the farmers are superstitious.

While in the farmer's house the farmer rolls the dice and He hasn't placed a jinx on it for some reason.

He is special even though I can't explain it.

We both borrow some clothing from the farmers and act like their children and stand in the cart while harvesting the sticks from the shrubs. We do this because many open carts have gone by with 2 tan Shetland horses with men looking for Him. He finds this no threat so I have to turn the cart so his face isn't noticed.

I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment