Thursday, June 23, 2011

July 6, 1997 • Writing & Boys

Dear Diary,

It is now summer.

The book that I told you I was writing, well, I stopped writing that one and started another.

This one might be a little bit of a romance but it is definitely a mystery. The main characters haven't been given names yet. I wait until the whole story is finished and then choose the names that are appropriate for the characters.


"Rachel's boyfriend with his binoculars focused on Joe and me."


On the 3rd I was at Joe's and we were out laying in the grass in his back yard. Rachel from Spanish club had said "Hi" to me just a few minutes ago and I turned around and saw Rachel's boyfriend with his binoculars focused on Joe and me.

Later

Grownup Ann says,

Joe and I spent a lot of time together in the summers. I remember a similar instance laying side by side in the grass and talking about what we wanted to be when we grew up.

No comments:

Post a Comment