Monday, June 20, 2011

1997 undated entry • Dreaming of Cocktail Dresses

Dream I had

I was on a trip and my sister was with me and Dad had signed us up and paid for us to buy gowns at a store for that night's dinner.

We went in after finding my name on the list and I was wearing an old jacket and funky black velvet shoes. I began to look through the whole store seeing the cocktail dresses but bypassing them to see if there were more.


"...low and behold there was a huge rack of cocktail and ballroom gowns."


A male clerk saw me and obviously didn't think I should be buying from his store but he didn't say anything.

I walked around and around and I couldn't seem to find the cocktail dresses again. They seemed to have disappeared.

Another female clerk that was working there let me into the back and low and behold there was a huge rack of cocktail and ballroom gowns.

Thanking her, I watched her leave in one of the gowns I was going to choose, because she was having dinner with us. I climbed up a step ladder and looked through all the dresses and found lots that looked good and then I woke up.

Grownup Ann says,

Anyone else getting "Pretty Woman" vibes from this dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment