Monday, May 9, 2011

January 26, 1995 • Falconry and Shakespeare

Dear Diary,

I haven't written to you in a long while. Today I found out that my grandfather gave me an absolutely handsome jack knife.

I have also decided to take up falconing. First I am reading about it.

I have also decided to try and keep up the old way of making goods by hand and I am planning on sewing up so Renaissance clothing. I am very interested with England and its way of life with balls and choches [coaches?].
Miranda and the Tempest
by John William Waterhouse

I am also reading (in the process) William Shakespeare's play, his last, THE TEMPEST. I think I will like his plays.

Mom said it was very difficult to understand. I think it isn't so very hard. All you have to do is let yourself drift into that frame of mind and think like the writing and you will understand.

I am also writing a book.

Grownup Ann says,

Thirteen and taking on Shakespeare!

No comments:

Post a Comment