Monday, May 2, 2011

1994 undated entry • Boys

Dear Diary,

I went to school and ate breakfast. ~ Nothing happened today. I went to the library in English.


"I feel like school is my life. I wish my life was more interesting."


If I got a boyfriend, I think Brian would be ideal. He is nice. Just want to have fun. Not serious, just a nice funny guy. He wouldn't be romantic. I don't want him to. I just want to be good friends. Go to the movies with Brian, T and Brian's friend. It would be great.

I don't want to kiss. My mom doesn't even want me to hold hands.

Today I was in a pretty good mood. Not! I was down all day.


Grownup Ann says,


So young and so bored! Interested in boys though not sure what to do with them. And my budding use of sarcasm becomes evident. It's full out DRIPPING now that I am all grown up.

2 comments:

  1. were you friends with Brian or was he just an object of desire?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian was a friend, not close but a type of group social dynamic that is common in school.

    ReplyDelete