Thursday, July 7, 2011

July 13, 1997 • Part II • At the Drive-in

Continued from last week...

After a while Rich began to lean into my hands and move with the massage and exploration my hands were doing. (He has a dent in the middle of his chest) It made me feel VERY good that he was responding to my hands.

He had to get up for some reason and when he sat back down on my knees, he sat right on ME as in my most sensitive part. I HAD to move him. I grabbed him by the waist and repositioned him because he was interested in Jess and if he wasn't going to do anything with me he could NOT sit there! Actually, that is just what I told everyone else. He had a boney butt and so I had to move him and he moved and sat right on ME. I wasn't going to make him move off ME. He wasn't doing anything else with me so he could sit there just to be doing something with me.

Jess ended up getting up from resting between Rich's and my feet and against my knees. When she went to sit back down, I guess she thought my knee was too boney because she BIT IT!

Well, my reaction was to lean forward, right into Rich's warm back, and slip my hand under Rich's to reach Jess's head. That was a NICE position. I kept my hand out there and Jess kept biting me so I messed with her hair and everything and she took my hands and put them, tried to, right on Rich's crotch.

Then Rich decided to show me the motions and started moving my hand up and down in the air so I would know what to do. Then he took my hands, remember I can't see any of this, and put them right on his boobs (chest) and started making sounds. I kept my hands there for a while and then moved them lower to his stomach area.


It made me feel good to make him feel good.


Jess again commented on my "loud rubbing" and so I asked her if she would rather I quieted it down and put my hands under his clothing so she wouldn't hear anything.

Jess said something to the positive effect so Rich leaned over my knee so I could get his coat and shirt up. I then proceeded to massage on his warm skin. Ohhhhh! He felt nice! I really enjoyed having my hands on his bare skin. I rubbed up his back and then settled my hands at his lower stomach. Ohhhhh! Soft warm flesh ohhhhhh! To my utmost displeasure the 3rd movie ended and I had to remove my hands from his glorious body.

When he got up off my leg  he asked, "You didn't wet my pants, did you?" I told him "No, I've got too many layers of clothing on." He said, "That's funny."

I was disappointed to see him leave but I did manage to get his so-called number during the 2nd movie.

He has big brown eyes and is beautifully made. He was the only cute  one of the group. I was disappointed that he liked Jess more than me but during that skin-to-skin massage, I could tell I was affecting him. He would look side ways towards me, but he can't look straight at me when he's sitting on my lap, and I would be moving my  hands along his back and he would close his eyes if only for a moment and I could see he was liking it. It made me feel good to make him feel good. We've tried his # but it says its disconnected. I gave him my number but I don't know if he'll call. I hope he does. May be I can convince him he wants me. I really wanted to be kissed last night but it didn't happen! I hope we meet them again and Rich really doesn't have a girlfriend.

Grownup Ann says,

Amazing how his pectus excavatum was just a side note to "bare skin". He never called me and I never saw him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment